Unplugged Flash Fix: Running Firefox on Windows
We have recently discovered that an upgrade to Adobe Flash (23,0,0,162) causes a serious hiccup in your Unplugged experience. Users who have downloaded this update will see a blank bulletin board instead of the interactive Lesson Selection Menu and are therefore unable to access backup content for each lesson.
We understand how important these backup resources are to your teaching experience. Please read below to find step-by-step instructions for implementing a fix on your specific Unplugged drive and browser.
We strongly recommend walking through these steps right away so your Unplugged drive is ready to go when you need it!
- Go to Unplug Drive within finder and right click on LaunchQuaverUnplugged.
- Highlight the Open With option and select Firefox from the options.
- Hit the Allow Blocked Content button at the bottom if the prompt appears.
- Right click onto the paste board and select Global Options from the options presented.
- A new window will pop-up with multiple tabs at the top. You will need to select the Advanced tab.
- Next, select the Trust Location Settings button on the new page.
- On the new window select the Add button at the bottom.
- On the new window select Add Folder.
- Select the QUAVERUNPLG option out of the list, and select Ok.
- Next you will select the Confirm button, and close the next two following windows.
- Refresh the page and then the content should load successfully.
Check out our video tutorial below!
If you’d prefer to talk through this process with a member of our Customer Service team, please give us a call at 866-917-3633.