How to Disable Pop-Up Blocker on Mobile Devices
When using Quaver resources on your mobile device, you want to make sure your pop-up blocker is turned OFF. When turned on, a pop-up blocker can prevent the browser from opening new windows, which we use to display activities and resources. Follow the instructions below to disable the pop-up blocker on your device!
To disable the pop-up blocker on your mobile devices:
- From the Home screen, go to Settings.
- Scroll down on the Settings menu to Safari.
- On the Safari menu scroll down to Block Pop-ups.
- Tap or slide the Block Pop-ups switch to “off.”
- From the Home screen, enter Control Panel in the search box.
- Tap Network and Internet, choose Internet Options, and select Privacy.
- Under Pop-up Blocker, un-check the box next to Pop-up Blocker.
- From the Home screen, tap on the Internet icon to open the browser.
- Tap on the Menu button and select More.
- From the menu options, tap Settings and choose Advanced.
- From Advanced, un-check the box next to Block pop-up windows.