How Students Can Create Their Own QuaverMusic.com Accounts
This task will require a computer lab, class cart of netbooks, or a dedicated computer in your classroom where each student can create an account.
Guide students to create their own accounts:
- Go to QuaverMusic.com
- Click the SIGN UP window in the upper right corner
- Create a QuaverName
- Create a Password
- Enter an email address
Note about email address: This is the address students will use if they forget their Quaver Name or Password. We recommend using your teacher email address for all accounts so you can quickly respond to in-class password crises. Some teachers even create a new email account just for Quaver alerts. If you choose this option, be sure you are getting alerts regarding incoming email so you don’t miss these requests from students.
- Click Submit
- Return to QuaverMusic.com and click LOG IN
- Log In using the QuaverName and Password created above
- The next time they visit QuaverMusic.com to Log In, instruct students to enter the correct Class Code in the Log In Screen.
- Click CLICK HERE next to the call out for a Special Code and enter the correct Class Code for the Class you want them to join! They’ll only need to do this once and then – when logged in – will always see the STUDENT TAB and have access to assignments and Student Interactives anytime!