Digital Learning Day Challenge!
Quaver has a challenge for you!
If you’ve ever been to QuaverMusic.com then you know all about our composition apps called Creatives. QComposer, QBackBeat, QStrum, and QGrooves make it easy for students of all ages to have success writing their own songs. That’s really something to celebrate this Digital Learning Day (February 23rd) and we want to get everyone in Quaver’s Marvelous World to celebrate with Quaver. Check out the video below to see if you’re up for Quaver’s Digital Learning Day Challenge!
Quaver’s Digital Learning Day Challenge Details:
- Use one of our Creatives (QComposer, QBackBeat, QStrum, or QGrooves) to compose a song. You might even use more than one Creative or work together with some friends!
- Visit QuaverMusic.com/DLD2017 (this page!) to send an MP3 of your song by February 20th
- Please limit submissions to one composition per student
- On February 23rd Quaver will do a special video reveal playing his own spin on the winning song
- The winning student will also receive a Skype call with Quaver for their school!
We even have a special QuaverCode – DigitalComposer – for 100 free QuaverNotes that students can use to download their compositions. Below are instructions to redeem the code:
- Go to QuaverMusic.com
- On the Log In window, click the “Click Here!” button next to “Have a special Quaver Code?”
- Then enter the Quaver Code (DigitalComposer) and click the “Enter” button.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email Jackie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to all who participated in Quaver’s Digital Learning Day Challenge!