Be a part of our Digital Field Trip!
Last year many of you joined us for our first-ever Digital Field Trip, and we are excited to invite you to join us again this year! We will host our Second Annual Digital Field Trip on Tuesday May 9th, 2017! The goal of this Field Trip is to get everyone excited and ready for a music-filled summer – and we need your help to do it!
We’re asking Quaver teachers and students around the world to move to the music in Quaver’s “Almost Summertime” song, and send us a video of your routine! We’ll combine your video submissions into a Quaverific dance montage and air it during our Digital Field Trip on May 9th.
“Almost Summertime” Movement Challenge Details:
- Create a video of your students dancing to Quaver’s “Almost Summertime”
- The dance can have original moves or follow the movement videos in the Song Hub
- Submit videos via email to Jackie@QuaverMusic.com*
- Send your videos by April 21st to be a part of our Digital Field Trip in May!
*By submitting a video for participation in our “Almost Summertime” Challenge, you authorize QuaverMusic to make use of the content in our 2017 Digital Field Trip, on social media platforms, and in future promotions. You also accept responsibility for securing parent permission for each student seen in the video, in keeping with your school and district guidelines. For more information or a sample student permission waiver, please contact us.
How to access “Almost Summertime:”
- Log in to QuaverMusic.com
- Click the Teacher Tab to navigate to the Teaching Resources
- Click the ClassPlay icon, located on the Teacher Dashboard
- Use the ClassPlay search bar to find “Almost Summertime”
- Select Movement Videos from the Song Hub
Movement Video Tip: When learning the movements, remember to mirror the videos. You, the teacher, will use the Teacher Instruction video to learn the movements. Your students will learn the moves by mirroring you or by watching the Student Rehearsal video.
Don’t have access to ClassPlay’s “Almost Summertime?”
Make sure you tune into our Digital Field Trip on May 9th to see students from across the country moving to the music together!