Digital Field Trip to Quaver’s Music Shop!

by Abby @ Quaver on May 5, 2016

in At Quaver HQ

It’s Almost Summertime!

To celebrate the end of the school year, Quaver and his friends are hosting our first ever Digital Field Trip!

On May 12th and 13th, we’re sending Quaver to YOUR classroom with a 30 minute show, just for you and your students. Quaver and friends will come to you live (via Ustream) for a Seriously Fun! time full of skits, favorite memories, and of course music!

Here’s what you need to know:

What: A Digital Field Trip with Quaver
Where: Your Classroom! (via our QuaverMusic Ustream channel)
When: May 12th and 13th at the top AND middle of every hour, from 7 a.m. EST to 3 p.m PT

All you have to do is tune in at the time that works for you! Register now for more details.

Can’t watch this week?

Do not fear! The Digital Field Trip will be available as a recording online through the end of June. You will be able to access that “on-demand” version on the Ustream Channel starting Thursday as well.

***

Will your class be joining us for our Digital Field Trip?

{ 9 comments… read them below or add one }

1 Sherise Davis May 11, 2016 at 11:20 am

I need the link to watch whenever I can.

2 Abby @ Quaver May 12, 2016 at 8:16 am

Hi Sherise,

If you go to our Ustream channel, you can find the “on-demand” video below the live feed.

3 Fredda Burton May 11, 2016 at 1:00 pm

Sounds great! We will try to catch some of the digital field trips.

4 Amanda May 16, 2016 at 1:06 pm

My students loved the Digital Field Trip! There are two music teachers in our building, so for three days we combined our classes each our so that all of our students could share the video together. With our remainder of the class time, we used Class Play to look up some of their favorite songs of the year, and did the full-length versions of Ram Sam Sam and It’s Almost Summertime. What a fun last few days of school! Thank you!

5 Abby @ Quaver May 16, 2016 at 1:09 pm

Awesome Amanda! We love hearing how you took the field trip and built meaningful classes around it. Boom-Chicka-Brilliant!

6 Anna Parker May 27, 2016 at 3:58 pm

My students have been enjoying the digital field trip and “Lime Juice Tub” is my new favorite. We still have a couple weeks left of school on the West Coast and I only see my kids once a week on Mondays and Fridays. I see that the on demand video is only available through June 1st and I still have one more group of students that I won’t see until June 6th. Is there a way to extend it to the 10th of June?

We put a partner clap pattern to the verses of “Lime Juice Tub” and then do the motions on the chorus. The kids love it!!

7 Abby @ Quaver May 31, 2016 at 9:27 am

Hi Anna,

Due to popular demand the Digital Field Trip will be available to view through the month of June! If you have a video of your students doing the partner clap pattern to Lime Juice Tub, we would love to see that! :)

8 Anna Parker May 31, 2016 at 6:06 pm

So glad to hear that. I’ll see if I can get a video. Where would I upload that?

9 Abby @ Quaver June 20, 2016 at 9:33 am

I apologize for the delayed response. You can email the video to Jackie at jackie@quavermusic.com!