Each Tuesday, we bring you a Tip of the Week to make using your Quaver resources easier than ever!
Click Play to listen to our Tip of the Week jingle! (Email readers, click-through to listen to the Tip of the Week Tune)
Today’s Tip is for users of Quaver’s Curriculum!
Do your students still have a ton of holiday energy?
There are TWO easy ways to quickly focus your class by using your Lesson Plan Presenter.
These methods are a great way to not only divert your students attention from all the fun happening on the Screen, but also can create an easily accessible whiteboard at any point in your lesson.
Here are TWO simple ways you can cut the distractions and focus your class instantly:
1) Pull up our Quaver Logo
The Quaver Logo is perfect for holding your place in the lesson.
- Click TOOLS, and choose HIDE
- And Voila! You have a simple backdrop that should decrease the distractions and regain focus. Once you have regained focus, click anywhere on the screen to return to the lesson.
2) Pull up a Blank White Screen
This screen is a great way to pull up a whiteboard to help illustrate a difficult concept.
- Click the DRAW icon, and select the BLANK SCREEN icon.
- Using the DRAW tools, you can use the BLANK SCREEN just like a whiteboard. When you’re finished illustrating, click on the DRAW icon again to return to the Lesson Screen.