It’s a new school year, and we are celebrating with BIG updates to our resources this week!
Stay tuned each day for more on what’s new and if you’re a Quaver user, check your inbox for updates specific to resources you own!
New Feature #5: Rhythm and Pitch Races Warm-Up Activity
You will love this digitized version of your favorite warm up activity – pitch and rhythm drills – squeezed through the Quaver filter to become an exciting new game!
In Rhythm and Pitch Races you can:
- Select digital flashcards in Rhythm, Pitch, or both.
- Select a level of difficulty with note options and time signature.
- Play an optional backing track.
- Choose Practice Patterns or an exciting two-team Race Game.
- Choose a theme for your in-class competition and then YOU decide which team moves forward to the finish line based on their rhythm and pitch reading performance!
Click CLASSPLAY TOOLBOX in any ClassPlay song and select Rhythm and Pitch Races.
To get to the ClassPlay Toolbox:
- Log in to your QuaverMusic.com Teacher Account
- Click the TEACHER TAB
- Click CLASSPLAY
- Open any Song Hub by searching in All Songs and clicking LAUNCH
- Click the CLASSPLAY TOOLBOX in the bottom right corner of the screen
From this menu you can select Rhythm & Pitch Races from the second row of activities!