We have had some Serious Fun hosting this contest!
Let’s review where we’ve been:
- We invited you to create a short video answering one simple question: How do you encourage Seriously Fun learning in your music classroom?
- You and your students put together some awesome video responses and submitted them to us online!
- Classes across the country chimed in to vote for their favorite submission. With over 2,000 votes counted, the winning class will receive a Skype call with Quaver himself!
Here’s a look at some of our favorite moments from your submissions:
And now for the Boom-Chicka-Big announcement!
- First Place: “A Day in the Life of Music Class” from Northside Elementary with 36% of the votes!
- Second Place: “The Marvelous World of Music Class” from Dolvin Elementary with 34% of the votes!
- Third Place: “Music Class is Awesome” from Saint Anne’s 6th Graders with 28% of the votes!
Congratulations to everyone – that was a close race!
The winning class will be setting up a Skype call with Quaver this Spring, but we wanted to give everyone a little something to celebrate Digital Learning Day!
How about some QuaverNotes?
Here’s a special code (Boom2015) that your students can use, which will give each of your accounts 100 QuaverNotes! Below are instructions to redeem the code:
- Go to QuaverMusic.com
- On the Log In window, click the “Click Here!” button next to “Have a special Quaver Code?”
- Then enter the Quaver Code (Boom2015) and click the “Enter” button.