Did you hear the great news? Teachers using the Quaver Curriculum can create Custom Quizzes with our Quiz Builder!
This blank slate can be filled in with any question and answers you need to assess your students’ comprehension.
To create a Custom Quaver Quiz:
- Log in to your QuaverMusic.com account and navigate to the Resource Manager via the Teacher Tab
- Open a New Lesson or Custom Lesson in progress
- Click EDIT LESSON
- Click NEW in the top menu bar
- Select LESSON SCREEN from the dropdown menu
- Click CUSTOM QUIZ
- Give this slide in your lesson a title and click OPEN QUIZ BUILDER
- Give the Quiz a Title and select the number of questions and answers per question you’d like to complete
- Click OK
- Fill in the Quiz with your custom Questions and Answers
- Be sure to click the Red X next to the correct answer choice to change it to a Green Check and indicate the correct answer
- Change the number of answers on any single question from the SLIDE -> EDIT SLIDE menu
- Click PUBLISH to save in your Lesson
Now you can launch the quiz in your classroom and even distribute to students’ Mobile Devices – training on that coming soon!