On Mondays, we bring you a Tip of the Week here on the blog to make using your Quaver resources easier than ever.
Click Play to listen to our Tip of the Week jingle! (Email readers, click-through to listen to the Tip of the Week Tune)
Today’s Tip of the Week is for users of any Quaver program – from a single DVD to the full Curriculum!
Have you tried the Quiz at the end of each Bach’s Brain video?
These quizzes are great for testing student comprehension of the information covered in the video . . and they are REALLY fun!
To navigate to a Bach’s Brain quiz:
- Log in to QuaverMusic.com with your Teacher Account
- Click the Teacher Tab or School Bus Stop Sign
- Click the Bach’s Brain logo on the Teacher Dashboard
- Choose any Composer’s video vignette
- Watch the video first, or click Go to Quiz to skip right to the Quiz questions
Each Bach’s Brain quiz is hosted by Gwenda and Bach!
Gwenda asks five questions about the video vignette, and Bach himself tells the class if they got the answer right or wrong.
You only move on when you get the answer correct – and by the end, it’s time for a party with Gwenda! Students LOVE this part!
Bach’s Brain videos and quizzes are a great way to connect music with real life skills through the lives of history’s greatest composers!
Check them out and have fun!