On Mondays, we bring you a Tip of the Week here on the blog to make using your Quaver resources easier than ever.
Click Play to listen to our Tip of the Week jingle! (Email readers, click-through to listen to the Tip of the Week Tune)
Have you checked out our new even-easier-to-use ClassPlay Search?
We showed you the original ClassPlay search functionality back in September, but like most things at QuaverMusic.com, we continue to find ways to improve and upgrade our programs!
Log in to ClassPlay today and you’ll find a new Menu Screen:
Now you can easily jump to All ClassPlay Songs or skip to one of our most popular searches:
- Recorder Songs
- Songs with Full Score Arrangements
- Songs with Video or Animation
- Songs with Extended ClassPlay Activities
From any of those buttons you’ll find our improved ClassPlay Song List, with an interactive search field that filters as you type. Talk about easy access to the song your students are begging to sing again!
You’ll also notice a new Song Features Key to help you locate songs with the activities you need right away!
- Full Arrangement: Score is available for the melody and additional instrumentation
- Video/Animation: Contains video and/or animated sequences in one or more activities
- Extending Activities: Contains activities unique to this song
Click the SELECTION CRITERIA button to filter even further!
You can select from a variety of criteria – like Style, Instruments, Meter, or Grade Level. You can even select multiple options in each category!
Don’t forget to press CLEAR ALL to reset the search at any time!
We hope you enjoy these improvements to our ClassPlay Search!
To get to ClassPlay Selection Criteria:
- Log into your QuaverMusic.com Account
- Click the Teacher Tab or School Bus Stop Sign
- Click the ClassPlay Icon
- Choose a Category
- Click Selection Criteria and choose away!