On Mondays, we bring you a Tip of the Week here on the blog to make using your Quaver resources easier than ever.
Click Play to listen to our Tip of the Week jingle! (Email readers, click-through to listen to the Tip of the Week Tune)
Today’s Tip of the Week is for Users of the QK-5 Curriculum or our 30-Day Preview!
Did you know there are TWO easy ways to quickly bring focus to your class using your Lesson Plan Presenter?
Occasionally, you may need your class to focus more than usual. You may want to direct your students’ attention solely on you – the teacher – for a difficult concept or important announcement. In that moment, wouldn’t it be convenient to hide all the Quaver fun happening on the Screen for just a few moments? Or wouldn’t it be nice to improvise on an easily accessible whiteboard screen at any point in your lesson?
Here are two simple ways you can cut the distractions and focus your class instantly:
1. Pull up a Plain Black Screen with a Quaver Logo – perfect for holding your place in the lesson of the day:
Enjoy the peace and focus
Click anywhere to return to your lesson!
2. Pull up a Blank White Screen – perfect for illustrating a point:
Click Draw, and select the Blank Screen Icon
Use the Blank Screen just like a Whiteboard, with all the Draw tools below
Click Draw again to return to the lesson!
Find both screen tips in the Navigation Bar of your Lesson Plan Presenter:
- Go to the QuaverMusic.com & Log In to your account
- Click the Teacher Tab or School Bus Stop Sign
- Click the Quaver Curriculum Icon
- Choose a Lesson from the Lesson Selection Screen and Click Launch
- In the Navigation Bar:
- Click Tools and Hide to pull up the Q Screen
- Click Draw and Blank Screen to pull up a Blank Whiteboard Screen
Try this trick and 12 complete QK-5 Lessons in our 30-Day Preview – available now at QuaverMusic.com/Preview