Today’s Tip of the Week is for Users of Quaver’s QK-5 Curriculum.
Do you ever need to teach a 3rd Grade Lesson to your 5th Graders?
Maybe you need to review Ostinatos – or introduce new students to a skill they may not have mastered in a previous year. You can imagine the reaction from 5th Grade students to seeing the number 3 all over the day’s lesson!
Using the Tools menu, you can change the labeled grade on the lesson – and the floating number on the Welcome Screen – to whatever grade you’re teaching!
We’d like to see a textbook try that trick!
The content of the lesson will remain the same, but your students now see it in a familiar, grade-appropriate setting!
To Change the Grade Level on display for any QK-5 Lesson:
- Go to the QuaverMusic.com & Log In to your account
- Click the Teacher Tab or School Bus Stop Sign
- Click the QK-5 Curriculum Icon
- Choose the Lesson you want to teach
- Click Launch
- From the Welcome Screen, click Tools and Select Options
- Select the Grade Level you’d like on display – or choose None to remove the label
- Click X to close and continue on with your lesson!
- Hint: if you leave and re-enter the Lesson, it will return to the default Grade Level label
Will this come in useful in your classroom?
Tune in to our First Fall Webinar tomorrow – Tuesday October 22 at 4:30EST for more info on this Tip and more from Quaver HQ!