Who can forget last year’s Halloween Heroes – two Illinois teachers who dressed up as Quaver to
scare thrill their students on Halloween day!
This year you can join the fun by creating your own Quaver Costume!
Step 1: Gather the Quaver essentials:
- Nice pair of blue jeans
- Black suit jacket
- Snazzy sneakers
- Bright t-shirt – a Quaver tee if you have one!
- Black glasses or empty frames
Step 2: Print your patented Quaver Q patch for the right arm of your blazer!
- Click the Q below to print your own patch on the paper or label sheet of your choice
- Cut carefully around the circle
- Attach the Q to the right arm of your black blazer
VOILA! You’ve got one Quaverific Costume ready to go!
If you do dress up as Quaver, be sure to post a picture of your costume to our Facebook page!
And don’t miss your last chance to put in your vote to Choose Quaver’s Halloween Costume!
The class whose suggestion is chosen as the winning costume will win a Skype visit with Quaver – in costume!
If you haven’t voted yet, here’s the poll:
Teachers: Please vote once for each class of students you see that wants to participate.
Parents: Vote just once for your family.
Simply refresh this post to vote for an additional class.