Get the most out of Quaver’s School Program by plugging these exciting new features into your lesson plans today!
Watch as Quaver walks you through using these new features in last week’s webinar!
Then visit your Online Quaver Classrooms & QuaverMusic.com today to check them out!
Exciting New IWB Activities!
We’re introducing even MORE leveled content this month to help you grab students’ attention at every grade!
In the Duration Classroom:
TWO new Note Grab IWBs teach note duration!
- Note Grab Soccer – Level 1 for K-1 students
- Note Grab Fishbowl – Level 2 for 2-3 students
Your kids will love our Interactive Mozart Composer Board in The Classical Period Classroom!
Introduce the concept of Same and Different with the help of the hilarious Bob & Dillon in the Rhythm Classroom’s new Patterns IWB!
Introducing Song Brush!
Paint compositions on a musical canvas and watch them come to life with the latest QuaverMusic.com innovation!
- Compose music with beginning students in a user-friendly setting.
- Translate your drawing to a musical score.
- Choose from 7 different instruments and layer the sounds.
- Play as a class on your white board or in individual student accounts
Explore Song Brush from Quaver’s Music Shop, via the easel in the bottom right corner!
New Loops in QGrooves!
We are seriously beefing up your QGrooves loop collection with over 6,000 new loops to choose from, including:
- Rap loops – FREE for all instruments!
- R&B loops
- New loop packs for Country, Pop, Electro, and Hip Hop styles.
Visit QGrooves in Quaver’s Studio to add these new sounds to your musical creation today!
Folk Music Venue
Take a trip with Quaver to the Richmond Folk Festival and explore the unique musical style of American Folk Music!
- Challenge them to ace the Folk Venue Book Quiz to win a fabulous folk fedora!
- Listen to original Quaver tunes and decide what makes them fit within the Folk style!
- Match famous faces from Folk history in our matching game, or race against the clock to solve our jigsaw puzzle the fastest!
Access the Folk Venue for just 5 QuaverNotes a day, 50 for an unlimited pass.
Teachers with full kits can send students on a field trip through the Teacher Admin Panel.
Find more details on these changes and updates anytime at QuaverMusic.com/SiteUpdates.
Have you tried any of these new features in your classroom yet?
Check in tomorrow for the finalists of Quaver’s Costume Contest and your chance to VOTE for the winner!