One of the greatest things about QuaverMusic.com is that it’s constantly changing and growing!
We’re adding new things all the time and THIS blog is a great place to find out about them!
May was another month of BIG updates to the site – have you tried any of these new features?
Create your very own movie soundtrack with Quaver’s QSoundFX Library!
- Choose a video from a library of Quaver clips.
- Add a backing track – maybe even something you created yourself in Quaver’s Studio.
- Drag and drop the sound effects you want – roosters, explosions, and laughter, oh my!
- Mix it all together to create your very own movie masterpiece!
You can even record your own sound effects right into the website with our built-in microphone! Check out QSoundFX today in Quaver’s Lab at QuaverMusic.com!
New Slide Puzzles
Send students in search of these new hidden puzzles, waiting for them somewhere on the wall of Quaver’s Music Shop.
(Hint: Johannes Brahms may know something about this!)
Introducing Quaver’s Admin Panel!
We’ve just added an exciting new Premium Feature to our Teacher Resources at QuaverMusic.com. It’s available to users who have purchased access to all 30 Online Quaver Classrooms.
Channel your students’ involvement on QuaverMusic.com into your grade book with Quaver’s Teacher Admin Panel!
- Create as many classes as you need, and enroll your students right away.
- Create assignments that utilize QComposer, QBackBeat, QStrum, and QGrooves.
- Students can view and complete assignments and then turn them back in to you, the teacher.
- View homework turned in by students and return the assignment with a grade.
- Limit access to the store, music room, and/or chat functions during school or class hours.
- Use your QuaverNotes to provide 1-day passes to any Time or Musical Style Venue or QArcade Game for your classes.
To add the Admin Panel to your Quaver account by completing your purchase of a full kit or set of classrooms, contact our customer service team today!
Updated Interactive Whiteboard Activities:
We’ve made major improvements to some of our original IWBs:
- Singing Chords (Chords & Harmony Classroom: Unit 1, Episode 15)
- Woodwind Mix-Up (The Woodwind Family Classroom: Unit 2, Episode 1)
- Signore Quaver’s Italian Timeline (Tempo Classroom: Unit 1, Episode 3)
Plus 11 New Interactive Whiteboard Activities:
Visit your Online Quaver Classrooms today to explore these new additions:
- Math and Music Challenge 2 (Beat Classroom: Unit 1, Episode 1)
- I Wanna Be in a Rock Band Interactive Song (Rock Classroom: Unit 4, Episode 2)
- Talk to Bach Composer Board (The Baroque Period Classroom: Unit 3, Episode 1)
- Sing, Shout, Talk, or Whisper (Vocals Classroom: Unit 2, Episode 6)
- Note Grab! (Duration Classroom: Unit 1, Episode 5)
- Tempo Treadmill (Tempo Classroom: Unit 1, Episode 3)
New: Qtorial Help for You!
To help you get the most out of all that QuaverMusic.com, we’re rolling out Video Qtorials explaining the ins and outs of some of the site’s features. We’ve started with a Video Manual for each Creative PLUS an overview of the entire site. Check out these 5 Qtorials in the Lobby of your Online Quaver Classroom!