One of the greatest things about QuaverMusic.com is that it’s constantly changing and growing!
We’re adding new things all the time and THIS blog is a great place to find out about them!
This month we’ve rolled out a few new Tools for Teachers in our Online Quaver Classrooms!
Click “Worksheets” in each classroom to find Craft Resources now available for download in all 30 Online Quaver Classrooms! Get hands on with these cut outs of important terms, characters, and memorable items from each episode!
- Create interactive forms in the classroom and have your students play or clap along with each unique listening map.
- Demonstrate how form comprises different sections of music.
- Drag blocks A, B, and C on to the listening map and follow along with your class in various tempos and styles!
- Challenge your class to listen to increasingly more intricate pieces and determine their form.
- Simply press play then drag and drop a form block into each square as you listen to the piece.
- Play in Teacher Mode or Game Mode and watch your class level up through 4 stages of form difficulty!