Take a stroll around the web with us, if you will.
See what’s been going on in Music Education this week!
- The Iowa Department of Education takes a stand for Music Education’s place in the classroom, announcing new music standards this month as part of an effort to integrate the arts into the Iowa Core Curriculum.
- The edTech team unpacks why online learning yields such great results in How Technology Can Transform Classrooms!
- Julie at Music Ed Musings talks about her identity as a “Paper-Trained Musician” and how she’s seeking to better herself as a musician and a teacher!
- Kentucky teacher Nick shares how one Saxophone student reminded him how much he Loves Teaching Middle School!
- You might have missed here on Quaver Music Blog:
- Quaver shares the connection he sees between Genius & Concentration
- We move on to QComposer in our weekly Qtorial lessons
- We profiled Qmunity Teacher of the Month: North Dakota teacher Sarah Jensen
- We unpacked the interesting benefits of Musical Training on a student’s Vocal Abilities in A Musical Vocabulary
- As always – keep up with the latest Music Ed chatter by following the #MusEdChat conversation on Twitter!