Take a stroll around the web with us, if you will.
See what’s been going on in Music Education this week!
- Parents across the country have formed a grassroots organization – National Association of Music Parents – to Turn Up the Volume on Arts Education Advocacy. Check out what they are up to at AMParents.org.
- There are loads of great articles in December’s Music Education Blog Carnival – even one by Quaver himself!
- Patti Anderson writes about the reality of using music technology in the classroom – Keeping Up With My Students and Technology.
- Susie Ahrens writes about the fabulous tradition of Tuba Christmas – a fun and festive gathering of Tuba players around the world on December 22nd!
- The Toy Man’s 50 Best Products of 2011 List is up, and guess what? Quaver’s Marvelous World of Music made the cut! Read more here!
- You might have missed here on Quaver Music Blog:
- Quaver shares his final installment of his Theme Song series with the Quaver Theme Song and Lyrics!
- A story of Grant Success with Texas Teacher Crista Sereni.
- A look ahead at the first half of a very busy January on Quaver’s Road Schedule!
- A word from Dave Mastran on the Pursuit of Perfection in Steve Jobs’ Biography and here at QuaverMusic.com.
- As always – keep up with the latest Music Ed chatter by following the #MusEdChat conversation on Twitter!