Take a stroll around the web with us, if you will.
See what’s been going on in Music Education this week!
- In the QNewsroom – read about Texas Teacher Awarded Innovative Grant to Bring Quaver to her Classroom.
- What Happens to your Brain Under the Influence of Music? and more great links from io9.com.
- Educator Allison Friedman talks about how the “flipped classroom” model challenges her ideas about instrumental lessons: Rethinking the Way we Teach Instrumental Lessons to Beginners.
- Great introduction to the world of Boomwhackers from Kat Fulton: 6 Slices of Boomwhacker Heaven.
- Many of these and MUCH more are listed in the wonderful Music Ed Blog Carnival, this month hosted by Yoon Soo Lim at singimagination!
- As always – keep up with the latest Music Ed chatter by following the #MusEdChat conversation on Twitter!